Friday, March 25, 2011

Inspiration

... because that's where it begins, right? I am a sucker for most anything ecclectic/french/shabby chic (actually, "chic" is pretty much required in any of my google image searches) and a little hollywood glamour.  What does that make my style? I need to think of a name for that...

Anyway, here are some of my all time favorite rooms:




Love the headboard. Love the bed. Love the wallpaper even more.
I really like how this designer used feminine colors in small doses
This white tufted headboard looks heavenly! 
 Notice all of the turquoise? If I wasn't careful, my whole house would be some variation of turquoise : )



I'm a firm believer in animal print... done in moderation... always faux.  I think it adds a fun dimension to a space.
 I can't get over this color palette -- I could stare at this picture all day long.  It must be the pop of purple. It's enough for a nice feminine touch, but not enough to annoy the hubby... I don't so think anyway! ; )

 I love this yellow and grey room! Nothing in my house is yellow; I must be scared of the color or something, but I always seem to like it in other homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment